SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

12 August 2013

Unless a Grain of Wheat (Bernadette Farrell)







Refrain
Unless a grain of wheat shall fall
upon the ground and die,
It remains but a single grain with no life.
1. If we have died with him, then we shall live with him;
if we hold firm, we shall reign with him.

2. If any one serves me, then they must follow me;
wherever I am, my servants will be.

3. Make your home in me as I make mine in you;
those who remain in me bear much fruit.

4. If you remain in me and my word lives in you;
then you will be my disciples.

5. Those who love me are loved by my Father;
we shall be with them and dwell in them.

6. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you;
peace which the world can-not give is my gift.

Composer: Bernadette Farrell (1983)

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment